Monday, March 1, 2010

I was nor in Heaven or Las Vegas nor in a Kitchen of Distinction. I was Slowdive-ing with Catherine Wheel in a Twilight Sad listening to Soda Stereo.

I've been extremely busy with college. Too much sewing. Too much sketching and making flats and Photoshop and shitty shit. Bear with me. Or else. So I'm back with some of my listening pleasures that I've fallen in love once again after a few years in obscurity somewhere in the corners of my bedroom. I used to listen to most of this into sleep almost every night, though it always makes me feel like getting high and twirl around with some fucked up lover. Red lights and everything. At 3 in the morning.




Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas




Kitchens of Distinction - Love is Hell (one of my favorite albums. ever.)




Slowdive - Souvlaki




Catherine Wheel - Ferment (I can listen to "I Wanna Touch You" for days and never get tired.)





The Twilight Sad - Forget The Night Ahead (newest addition to such a catastrophic playlist.)





Soda Stereo - Signos (They have always been a synonym of "sex" in my opinion, nothing sounds dirtier than Soda Stereo.)

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment